Chapter 18

EDITED: JUNE 26, 2020
.
.
.
.
Okay so like,,,, I tried my best make this less cringy, I have no clue what I was thinking back then and now I wanna punch my highschool self :'D
.
.
.
.
ENJOY!!
.
.

-Mizuki-

Waving a goodbye to Izumi-San and Kotetsu-san, my team including myself just came back from a small babysitting mission from a small village just near Konoha. Meaning that we had to go outside the village.

Stretching my my arms in the air with a yawn, I looked at Kakashi-sensei, Sakura-san and Sasuke-san, who is currently infront of me having a small conversation about our soon to be missions.

Onii-chan whistles beside me with both of his arms folded on the back of his head, like a support or a cushion. Seems like he gave up on arguing with Kakashi-sensei since he isn't complaining about the missions anymore.

"Sasuke-kun! Why don't we Go on a Date? Alone? "Sakura-san said, Pushing her Body a bit too close to Sasuke-san, Batting her Eyelashes.

Is that what they call "Flirting"?

"Why don't you train if you have that much time to ask me out" Sasuke-San groans while distancing a bit from Sakura-San.

And that is what we call Social-distancing.

"I'll go on a date with you! Sakura-chan! "Onii-chan exclaims confidently with a grin, only for him to get hit on the head a bit too hard.

I swear if Onii-chan gets a serious brain damage, I'm suing a certain someone. I stared at Sakura-San, disapproving her actions and how she hurts my brother.

"N-ne...Sakura-san, try not to give my br-brother brain damage okay?" I asked almost in a threatening manner, seeing her shiver a little before looking away from me.

"Ohohohoo you can be scary sometimes" Sensei laughs while patting my head almost to proudly.

"I-I just don't want anyone to g-get hurt in this team" I simply said with pout. Playfully slapping his hand away from my head, I heard him chuckle before he gives me a last pat.

"Alright, as usual...you guys are free for the rest of the afternoon while I go and report our mission back to Hokage-sama" Kakashi-sensej says before waving at us as a goodbye and walks on the other way, seperating from us completely.

"I also have to go buy groceries, I'll see you guys...." Sasuke trails before nodding at us and parted his way towards the busy market. Watching his figure merge with in the busy crowd, we continued to walk to a random direction with Sakura-San just behind us.

A few minutes later. I couldn't ignore the feeling of being followed, quickly nudging Onii-chan on his side. It seems like he noticed it as well, quickly increasing our walking speed and suddenly stop to look at our backs.

Raising both our brows as we notice a rock follow us...since when does rocks move? Or rather....since when was there a perfectly shaped rectangle rock?

We continue to walk, almost forgetting that Sakura-San is just behind us and completely left alone.
Quickly speed walking and turned around, seeing that the rock really is following us! Our walk, turning into a run.

"OI! STOP FOLLOWING US! THAT IS THE WORST DISGUISE I HAVE EVER SEEN!" Onii-chan finally snaps, while glaring at the rock.

"Heh.....as expected from our boss" I voice says as a small figure suddenly pushed their disguise away revealing Konohamaru-kun giving us an approving look.