Chapter 85

Written: December 20, 2020

:>

¶×¶×¶×¶×¶×¶×¶×¶×¶×¶

-3rd Person-

"For the last time, kid. You can't go near the operating room when Alex is still working! You can just wait until the operation in over okay? It's almost about to finish as well" The man with slick black hair and blue says with a groan as he tries to explain to Naruto for the tenth time that he's not allowed to go inside the room.

"Can't I atleast peak through the window at least?!" Naruto groans out as well in anxiety as he tries to go in tippy toes to get a glance on the circular glass window that's attached on the door.

"Even if we do let you look through the window, you won't see anything. Alex likes to work in the dark and I doubt you'll even get a glimpse on what is happening except the operating light" The man explains with a sigh, giving Sasuke a desperate look to take away the scared and concerned brother.

Sasuke just stood there with the usual poker face, waiting for Naruto to just give up so he can drag him back to his room and lock him there with Kiba and Choji.

"Since you told me that I can look through the window....then can I? I don't care if I don't see anything, I just need to take a quick look" Naruto begged with pleading eyes while pointing at the small circular glass window.

Both men and Sasuke couldn't help but sigh at how he is so determined to get even a small glance through the window.

Both adult men looks at each other with an uncertain look before looking back down at Naruto with a defeated one. Finally nodding in agreement as the two of them takes a small step on the side sk he can peak through.

"I have to warn you, if my sister ever sees you peek through the window....she'll definitely throw something towards you" The man with Orange hair and emerald green eyes warns glumly with a depressed aura.

"It's either he's going to listen and just peek through the window or he'll barge in" Sasuke says with an annoyed huff, also scared that the operation might be a huge failure if Naruto interrupts them while theh are still operating.

"Not like it's a huge loss for us, we're just here to help voluntarily" The man with the black hair says with a shrug as he watch Naruto pull a wooden chair towards the doors since he couldn't reach the window with his height.

"What do you think she'll throw this time?"

"I bet it's a scalpel again..."

"True, but she might throw something bigger"

"I doubt...." The two men conversed, earning a raised brow from Sasuke. Wondering why they are talking about this certain topic.

"Oh, everytime when Alex get disturbed in a operation, she throws something to the person and they would end up either seriously hurt or dead" The man with black hair says with a shrug, causing both Naruto and Sasuke to pale up by a lot at his explanation.

This made Naruto hesitant, wondering if he should still take a look for assurance or not....not wanting to be headshotted by some scalpel that a lady throws.

"L-like that would scare me! My sister is more important than my life!" Naruto exclaims, determined but also very anxious as he stands on top of the chair and slowly taking a look.

"I've witnessed a massacre already, I wouldn't mind if this idiot drops dead" Sasuke sarcastically says with an eye roll as he watch Naruto's legs starts to tremble in fear as he quietly peeks inside the window.