Chapter 20

EDITED: JUNE 28, 2020
.
.
.

What do you think about the recent chapters?

.
.
.
ENJOY!
.
.
.

-Mizuki-

Fluttering my eyes open, my sight is welcomed by our dimly lit room. Checking the wall clock that's hanged on the wall and saw that it is 4:50 in the morning.

Perfect. Just what I wanted. Do yoh hear the sarcasm? Now you do.

I let out a small groan, before slowly standing up. Onii-chan snoring soundly  with his eye mask on so that no light would go through and so that he could sleep with no interruptio.

I giggle silently when I saw a drool slowly running down on the corner for his mouth.

Onii-chan slept very early last night since he didn't really get any sleep the night before because he was waiting for me. I kinda felt bad but I didn't really have a choice....

Yesterday, we spent the whole afternoon in the restaurant. Also ate dinner the and Choji-san paid for it this time. Sasuke-San was red the entire time, I better tell him go for a check up when I see him later in the academy...he might be sick.

After dinner, we went to our seperates ways and went home. The moment we reach our house, Onii-chan immediately passed out from exhaustion on our bed. I had to change his dirty and barbeque scented clothes so it won't get absorbed in the sheets of the bed.
.
.
.
.
I quietly walked out of our bed and made my way to the bathroom. Flipping the switch on, and opened our small drawer inside and pulled out my fluffy white towel and my clothes for today.

Opening the shower head letting the cold water run, waiting for it to warm up. I jumped quickly to wake myself up a little bit more, patting my cheeks with my hands repeatedly to to let blood flow on my face.

Seeing the water starts to steam, I quickly undressed and hopped in the bathtub. Grabbing my cherry scented shampoo, inhaling the amazing scent before rubbing it on my scalp to the end of my hair.

Onii-chan doesn't really like my shampoo since it smells too feminine, according to him so he would buy mint scented shampoo.

Finishing my shower quickly, I dried myself with a towel and wrapping it on my head and twisting it so that it'll absorb all the water while I wear my clothes.

Slipping in my undergarments and wore fishnets the reached just a few inches just below my knee and wore black short on top with a simple v-neck sleeveless deep peach top and a jacket that's a bit too big for me.

(Just a quick lazy sketch so you'll have a better idea)

Grandpa told me that my Father used to wear this back when he was younger and decided to give it to me.