Chapter 82

Written: December 12, 2020

Ahh I just finished 3 assessments this week and I thought, why not make a second update?

I ADDED A SMALL SNEAK PEEK FOR BOOK 2 IN THE END OF THE CHAPTER!! 👀👀💕

Anyway

Enjoy!

¶×¶×¶×¶×¶×¶×¶×¶

- 3rd Person-

"Yeah?! You wanna go old woman?! What are you gonna do?! Choke me with you  expired powdered milk?! Ha?!" Kiba exclaims loudly as he tries to distract the villagers while he let's both Shikamaru and Choji carry the siblings to the hospital.

"Excuse me?!" The old woman screams out in anger and embarrassment. As she covers her chest area.

"I am an elder! Learn some manners, you inappropriate brat! I will report you to the Hokage for your attitude!" She exclaims angrily.

"Yeah, whatever you say,Karen! Lady Tsunade isn't even here until next next week! By then you might just be able to finish a whole etiquette class!" Kiba barks out in annoyance before inhaling again to say more.

"And does it look like I give a damn about your mythical age?! Ha? Just cause you're older doesn't mean you have the right or the power to hurt someone or belittle someone who is younger than you!" Kiba continues as he watch the old woman take a step back, feeling personally attacked by a boy that is probably fifty years younger than her.

"YOU might have more knowledge than I am, BUT I HAVE COMMON SENSE AND YOU DONT!" He exclaims again while taunting the old woman as the crowd gathers even more from all the commotion.

Ahh fuck, I am sooo going to get my ass beaten to another fanfiction, once my mom finds out on what just happened...

Kiba thought with a sweatdrop as he suddenly picks up a familiar scent nearby, making both him and Akamaru to stop a little at their actions and then looked at the direction.

"Hey! Don't ignore me, you disrespectful brat!" The old lady screams out in anger, only for Kiba to shoo her off as he squint his eyes a little to find the person with the scent.

"Hunny, I'll give you attention when you deserve it"

"Arf!" Akamaru suddenly barks as he spots a certain silver haired jounin with an older woman beside him that wore a slightly revealing clothes. Her short orange hair sways as her emerald green eyes glimmers under the morning sky.

"KAKASHI! KAKASHI! KAKASHI!!" Kiba suddenly calls out while pushing the citizen away from his view, almost tripping on his own feet as Kakashi quickly catches the boy to prevent him from falling.

"What's with the hurry? And why are you fighting people? It's six in the morning and you're already causing a ruckus" Kakashi says while pushing him back up to his feet as Alex patiently waits for them to finish their conversation.

"It's Mizuki And Naruto!" Kiba panics while hopping a little in anxiousness as he he impatiently look at the direction of the  asks as he starts to feel very scared for the siblings.

"Naruto got hurt while he tried
to rush Mizuki to the hospital! And Mizuki won't wake up!" Kiba says worriedly as his heart starts to palpitate in fear as he tries to stop himself from running off to go to the hospital.

Kakashi's eyes widens in fear as he slowly realizes that the day that he fears the most is happening. He then immediately grabs the wrist of the woman beside him, causing Alex to look at him with a raised brow. Curious and also annoyed with the sudden physical contact from her childhood friend.