Chapter 27

EDITED: JULY 4, 2020
.
.
.
I find this a very wholesome chapter tbhh :>
.
.
.
-Mizuki-

I know I'm asleep, probably dreaming even. I look up at the huge tall cage right in front of me in awe, not really sure if it's dangerous or not. I look at the rectangular seat sticking on the center of the cage.

Looking down as I see murky water reaching my ankles, it's cold and have this weird feeling into it....like it's fused with unfamiliar Chakra.

Who owns this Chakra? I'm the only person here in this weird place....unless?!

I quickly looked at my back and saw......nothing, letting a small sigh a little turn my head back.....only to find a pair of red glowing eyes.

"AAH!" I scream out in shock, my butt falling on the very wet floor as I look at the  pair of eyes staring at me just behind the huge bars.

Letting a shaky sigh before standing a little and walked towards the the pair of glowing eyes....it's like a ruby...having such a deep shade of red as it stares right through me like a glass.

Great....I can't believe I'm stuck with a little brat.. I expected maybe even a boy or something... A voice sighs in disappointment as I watch the eyes blink at me before rolling its eyes on me.

Kushina could've sealed me with my other half He sighs again before closing his red eyes a little and looks at me again, watching him poke out a very sharp claw out the gap of the cage.

"Y-you're so mean!!" I huffed, puffing my cheeks out in annoyance while giving the giant creature a glare while crossing my arms.

Oh don't you even think about giving me that attitude, young lady. I've been stuck here alone since you were born! He argues comically before taking a deep breath and sighs again as I see a little light shine on him, seeing as he is a very very big fox.

You literally took your mother's appearance, that's why can't even seem to hate you at the slightest He sighs again, but this time it feels sad.
.
.
.
.
.

"W-who are you?" I ask, breaking the awkward silence while looking up at him in curiosity as he continues to stare at me and saw him smirk a bit with a proud Huff.

"Me? I'm the Nine Tailed Fox, Feared by all Shinobis! They Call me Kurama! I am Indestructi---"

"K-Ku-chan! Ca-can I call you K-Ku-chan? "I asked Interrupting Him.

"Let Me Finish! "

"I-I'll call you K-Ku-chan! Or F-Foxy!"I cheered as I neared him, While Curiously Looking up.

I heard him sigh in defeat and continues to look at me with a bored tone.

" D-do you want me to L-leave? " I ask him sadly while looking at him, fidgeting with my foot.

....

" Y-you seem to not l-like me" I mumbled, clearly he heard me and  see his tail poking out a little and pushed me a little.

No...I just miss Kushina, and you really look like her He says with a small chuckle, a strand of fur from his tail pokes my nose causing me to smile and giggle.

Walking towards him closer as I near the cage slowly. Feeling like I am being pushed by some invisible force away from the cage as Ku-chan looks at me sadly.

You can't go near me, brat....the seals prevents you HE says while continuing to watch my attempt to go near him.

I takes in a deep breath and ran towards the cage, only for me to be pushed back in the wet ground with a yelp. Staring down on the water around me, I see a yellow flow like energy seeping out slightly.