Chapter 36

EDITED: JULY 24, 2020
.
.
.
.
.
We're almost at the end of Book 1 :0
.
.
.
ENJOY!!!

-3rd Person-

Two days after the attack, the leaf Village starts to reconstruct all the broken buildings that was demolished or damaged during the attack between the sand and the leaf.

Luckily no one really died during the attack, but one thing for sure is that the sand village needs to fix their alliance with Konoha.

It's currently early afternoon as the clock just strikes at one in the afternoon with the sun glowing up in the sky.
.
.
.
.
.

Now let's explain something about Sakura.

The reason why Mizuki couldn't find Sakura the whole month was because Sakura was purposely trying to avoid her.

Why?

Something in her suddenly started hating the red head and for real this time. She doesn't like how her friends are so focused on Mizuki to the point that it's driving her crazy.

Why the hell were Mizuki's friends all guys?! The jealousy bubbling up in the back of her throat is very uncomfortable, seeing how Sasuke and Mizuki have this ghostly connection.

She hates it. A lot.

She doesn't find Mizuki as a friendly rival anymore like back then in the forest of death, but she finds her as a lowkey enemy now.

She didn't know when this hatred started but she realised the feeling a few days after the third part of the exam. Something in her actually snapped, as if someone is whispering to her all the possibilities she can have if Mizuki....didn't exist.

This isn't some friendly rivalry between the two, not like Sasuke and Naruto's rivalry...probably even worse but Mizuki just doesn't realize it.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Anyway, back to the story

.
.
.
.
.

Mizuki happily skips through the crowd with a piece of paper in her grip, a certain address written down by Hiruzen.

Passing by the villagers who are working hard to repair the damages that was done by the enemies a few days ago, she turns to the right as she slows down on her skipping, turning it into a normal slowed walk.

She stops and stand in front of a tall door as she looks down on the piece of paper where an address is written.

"I-if Grandpa is right.... Then..." She trails as she raised her hand and knocked on the tall wooden door, hearing shuffles from the inside as a response.

She watch as the circular knob shake and turn as the door opens up a little

"K-kakashi-sensei! You're late f-for the meeti-----" She stops midway as she sees a very unfamiliar man with silver hair and a mole on the bottom of his lip.

"G-gomenasai! I-I-I got the wrong address!!" Mizuki stuttered out as she immediately turn her back on the man.

"OI, I think you got the right address, Mizuki-Chan" The man said with a very very familiar voice, causing her to look at him with a very confused look while tilting her head a bit.

"S-sorry, stranger danger" She simply says before bowing and was about to walk away.

"It's me! Kakashi-sensei!" He exclaims, trying to get her attention. Which he successfully did as he watch her petite figure freeze on her spot then slowly turns her head towards the man who called himself Kakashi.