Ch:1: Lu Xi

Lu Xi is a girl with family but still living like an orphan. Her parents loved each other and decided to marry but her father's dad didn't agree to their marriage and threatened to kill himself if he will not leave her mother... Her father was a eldest son of tang group, named Tang Yan.. so he has to marry another rich family daughter to enlarge his family power and wealth... Her dad left her mother but he did not know that she was pregnant with his child.... and married to another girl just in two month after that. Her mother gave birth to a baby girl and named it Lu xi with her last name But she showed and raised her as a boy... Her mother raised her with single handedly until she was 12 and her mother told her herself and her father story. She doesn't hate him but also doesn't love him too now.. and expected Lu Xi to also not expect anything with him because he now has another family with beautiful wife and three children with two son and one daughter. Lu Xi also didn't hate him and also didn't expected anything with him because he was never in her life to begin with. But in her 15th year of age, her mother got into a car accident and died. Her mother left her 1 millions in her account but she can't claim it until she reached 18 years old. Her mother taught her to don't trust others easily because no one knows how they will end up betraying you. so Lu Xi makes friends with many people but not deep friendship. Now Lu Xi completely become an orphan, who no one loves and care for.. She was sent to orphanage where she lives for 3 years until she became an adult, she started part time jobs and completes her college. She has shoulder length hair and front hair covers her forehead.. her mesmerizing phoenix eyes are so beautiful that people can be lost in them. So when ever it is unnecessary, she tries to wear a mask, because she doesn't like people looking at her like that. After completing her college, she opened a taobao shop. She sometimes miss her mother but never cried because from childhood to adulthood, her mother taught her to never cry no matter what happens.