Ch-82 Petrol Pump

After solving those zombies, Lu Xi didn't stopped there. She drove her car out from there and left those shocked AA nd surprised people behind. Maybe something changed in herself which she herself didn't noticed till now. She doesn't trust people now too much, now she can help them but not will be concerned for them.

In this way, she drove her car for sometime and in between she saw many zombies and people who were struggling to survive from those zombies. She killed many zombies from them but not all of them and left some numbers of zombies for those people to kill to survive in their life.

In this way, she didn't even noticed where she was going, she didn't came out for doing something special and she didn't have any wish to fulfill. But she was still driving her car.

Suddenly she noticed that her car meter showed her car oil left with almost nothing, she urgently needed to refill it. At first she thought about refilling it oil from her collected oil in the space but when she released her consciousness power, she noticed that the petrol pump is not far away, only 20 meters ahead with some other things which she find very interesting and without her noticing, there was a arc on her lips but that arc was a little cold and chilly. But she didn't stop her action of driving her car towards that petrol pump.

So she drove her car towards the petrol pump without another thought and maybe after 10 minutes when her oil was almost finished, she reached the petrol pump.

There was no one there right now and also no zombies but she has already 'saw' something before so she was not surprised by this, and fighting voices are coming from one direction. She didn't paid attention to them for now and just went in to refill her car oil, there was a pass for filling the oil on the chair which belongs to a worker working here but right now he was not here.

She easily filled her car with oil but just in mid way some zombies came to her maybe by smelling her human breath but they all lost their 'life' with her thought.

But by this time those fighting sounds increased with humans shouting one after another. It seems something happened.

Just then she saw some people running to her side, she saw them and at the same time they also saw her but they didn't stopped their running pace and continued to run.