Ch-67 Testing

Lu Xi stood up and tried her powers. Since it is her space and she is the god of here and can do anything herm can teleport from one place to another, can check on anything she want and this space also works on her wish and mood and it knows best what she needs and help with that so she didn't check her consciousness power or to say mind power in the space because it will be meaningless.

So she tried other powers. She first tried her transformation power and changed her form into bird then instantly changed to plant form and then cat, then rock, just like that she changed alot of forms continuosly without getting tired or feeling weak. She was amazed by this feeling that now she can transform into any form, animal, plant, or anything.

After that she checked her other powers one by one, she already knew about fire power so she first started with her this power and then suddenly fire came out of her hands as if her hands made of fire but strangely she didn't feel hot or any other discomfort, she felt quite satisfied with it because of its strong power.

After checking her fire power she checked in her consciousness and then found gree light ball, she selected green light for her another test. She was checking green light power, green light ball represent thewood power. With her wish, a small green light was lingering on her white and soft finger tips, it was very bright and beautiful as if it was actually filled with life. She focused on it and suddenly thought of something

She got a strawberry seeds from the warehouse and then put some wood power in those seeds, instantly those seeds sprouted and then became a small plant and then it bloomed with flowers which then turned into strawberry fruits.

From the process of putting some wood powers in those seeds to bear the fruits, it took no more than 2 minutes and Lu Xi also didn't put much power into it but it became so wonderful she couldn't be more amazed and she became very surprised.

After strawberry test she also tested with cabbage seeds, cucumbers, grapes and it all worked well and they all beared fruits respectively as their types.

After checking and testing her wood power she once again entered into her consciousness and looked for another power to check. She saw a dark yellow color ball and decided for it. Just when she was going to test her power she suddenly thought of something and decided to go out from the space.