Ch- 12 In The Lake

In the park, Lu Xi sat on the bench and looked at some children, who were playing games together. After sometime, she closed her eyes and released her consciousness, and looked around the park. It was a magical feeling, when she was roaming around the lake nearby the park, she noticed something in the lake. She focused her mind and released her consciousness fully in the lake. Lu Xi's consciousness goes deeper and deeper in the depths of lake, when suddenly she noticed the big wooden box buried in the ground of lake. She got shocked and opened her eyes immediately. She looked around herself hurriedly and found no one looking at herself. She closed her eyes once again and looked for that box again. Lu Xi didn't know what to do or what to feel. She looked at that box and tried to push her consciousness in the box to see it, and she really got the huge surprise, ofcourse not much surprise than her super powers. The box was filled with gold bricks, jades and jewellery and there was also some rare diamonds like big Pink diamonds rubies etc. It feels like someone hide it here or it got lost by some time. Whatever, she decided to take it out of water but the question is how.