Ch-65 His Past

He still remember that day when their Lord was caged in that cave and they couldn't do any thing. Soon his expression became hard when he thought about the future when his Lord will be free because they had already taken a one more step ahead.

He promised to himself that no matter what it takes and what ever he need to do to make his Lord free, he will do it. When he was thinking about this, he was gritting his teeth and there was some hatred in his eyes, don't know for whom.

After that they went away for their own destination and soon that place became quite as if there is nothing alive to make it lively, no shadow, no sound.

And only The Lord was left inside the cave alone. But at this moment his eyebrows were frowning as if thinking about something and there was some struggling on his expression. Before he was going to look at the jade tablet to check the situation about his blood but now he lost his mood and dropped the idea.

He remembered the moment when came the order of his prisonment and they decided to lock him up inside this cave he left his blood essence which has almost 1/10 of his original power but it was enough for any interested person to take it and possess it. But how can it be so simple, he was looking down on them.

He is Li Dijun, The Lord of this world how can other people become his opponent, there was some arrogance in his eyes as if nothing can enter in his eyes to become meaningful.

If other person is not compatible with his own blood essence and can't control his power they can blast into pieces and die immediately. Before two people tried it when they thought they are more powerful but they soon blasted when their body couldn't make his power surrender to them and died tragically. 'There was a smirk in his eyes as if laughing at their stupidity, how could they control this Lord and his power. No matter how bad his condition is but it is never up to them to make his idea.

From the moment he came here and got caught in this cage all alone, it has been more than 150 years