Ch-22 Tour End

Lu Xi after confirming this fact went to sleep, Next day, everyone get up and felt that Lu Xi was looking a little different but couldn't pin point it. Lu Xi was really feeling happy and excited about having such a wonderful powers and now such a space.

    After their breakfast they continued their next adventure, and like that they came to their last day of the tour, everyone was feeling happy and a little sad about making many friends and now parting with them. They exchanged contact information with each other and decided to contact each others and meet up same day. Lu Xi also exchange it with some people, girls also wanted her contact information but she refused because she didn't want to give them some false hope.

   After coming out of forest and mountains, everyone went to their homes. Lu Xi also went to her home and after 2 days she checked her Tao bao inventory and found some items that were going to finish, she immediately ordered them and delivery date was 2 days later. Till then she spend her most of the time in her space. Space made her so peaceful and relax that she feels that her powers are getting more and more upgraded.

    Before, she can only observe the area with her consciousness about 5 km but now she can observe about 30 km.

    After 2 days when she picked up the delivery, she also purchased some seeds of different crops, vegetables and plants, which are not available in the space. After receiving it she tried to plant it in the space with her consciousness power, and the result was, it germinated in a blink of an eye and then got bigger and fuller till it grew up to  harvest, it shows that she can ripen the plants in a blink of an eye with her powers. She harvested it again with her using her consciousness.

   But then she thought of something and got out of space and went to the balcony of her house where some pots were placed, in which some flowers seeds were sowed, they were germinated but still a long way to go to fully bloom, she tried her powers on them and they also bloomed instantly. She realised that her powers work both inside and outside of the space.

    After that event, she used her powers in many ways and also tried to nourish the plants outside the area of her house.