Ch-104 Fighting With Zombies

Lu Xi killed many zombies there but also realised that these zombies has become more powerful than before. After killing some zombies who were coming towards her, she didn't continued to kill other zombies who were away from her that they didn't came to her side.

   After killing those zombies who were trying to attack her, she fell into some considerations and thought about those zombies. She was thinking about why did these zombies felt more powerful than before.

   Just then, she remembered that strange orange rain, in which she drenched and then became unconscious without any warning, she felt her powers became more powerful than before, maybe they also became powerful because of that, if that is the case, then she can't say anything else and also can't think about another reason.

   She was still in her thoughts and didn't even realised that some more zombies were coming towards her, and when she came out of her thoughts, she saw them, she smiled at them, there was a devilish smile at her lips.

   She didn't killed them instantly with her consciousness power like before but decided to fight with them with her body power. She took out the iron rod from the space and waited from them to come close. Very soon, they reached to her but Lu Xi didn't gave them any more time and came to them with her iron rod and started her killing.

   Some zombies brain directly blasted with her move and some zombies just lost their hands or leg or just got attacked on their body, but with Lu Xi's each move, one zombie fell down injured or directly died with their skull broken and brain blasted.

   Those who died couldn't do anything else but those who just lost their limbs or just injured at their bodies, got up once again, and Lu Xi continued to attack them till they all died there. It took Lu Xi nearly an hour to kill those 50 some zombies.

    Just as the last zombie fell down died, she felt something and closed her eyes to feel it clearly, and then she clearly felt it, powerful energy was coming towards her to enter her body and actually from that dead zombie. And before that, as soon as she kill any zombie, some kind of power entered her body from those dead zombies and with the last one zombie, she felt it very clearly.

   And since they are upgraded and became more powerful, she felt it more clearly this time but with the zombies who she killed herself, not with other people killed zombies.

   After opening her eyes, she looked at herself and saw that her body became dirty because of killing those zombies, she raised her hands towards those dead zombie bodies, and with her consciousness power, she take out their crystal cores from their brains and those crystal cores entered the space through her consciousness power.

   After collecting those crystal cores, she entered her space without any hesitation, because she was feeling terribly nauseous due to zombie blood and their dirt on her body.

   She entered in the villa in her space and went straight to the bathroom where she took a bath and cleaned herself.