Ch-58 Met Others

After collecting the whole villa in her space, she didn't stay there anymore and went out of the villa area with the same method she came, by transforming into a little bird, which is very hard for anyone to notice.

She was just halfway on her way when she came across a shopping mall, last night she collected so many things so she didn't thought about going to another one but when it came on her way, she changed her mind and went for it. She knows it very well that in this end times of world, money will be useless but only these materials will be precious.

She saw her surroundings, there were not so many zombies in this area, and it also seems she never heard about this new mall, maybe it was newly opened or was going to open or maybe something else, but now Lu Xi was going for it.

When she was checking her surroundings, she found some zombies bodies which were lying on the floor, it feels like someone or some people just killed these zombies and don't know who those people are and where are they now.

Lu Xi silently spread her consciousness power and killed the remaining zombies who were roaming around and went inside through the small hole of the window which was on the top of the mall.

When she went inside, she released her consciousness power fully to surround the whole mall area and as soon as she surrounded the mall fully she was surprised, because she found some people inside the mall, total of 7 people, of which 2 were ability users and others were ordinary people and it seems that among 2 ability users, the one with gold ability was the leader and another one was seems to be water ability power user was under the boss and above other members.

Lu Xi saw them and felt they were here with the same mind of her, to grab the supplies.

Lu Xi looked at them but didn't came out in front of them and also didn't disturb them looking for supplies, after all she already had so many things stored in her space and it is their courage to come out and also can think about food and other supplies in this kind of dangerous situation.