Ch-98 Fighting With Zombies

Lu Xi didn't agree with the Wolf proposal and Wolf became very angry. He attacked on Lu Xi with his metal super power, and a dagger with his power and attacked on her so fast with the intention that Lu Xi got injured and at the same time feel his power and become scared and join his group. After all, he didn't really want to kill her, he just want her to make his no matter in which way.

    Lu Xi was also getting very angry. She stopped the dagger which was coming on her way and disabled it, soon the dagger became disappeared. Wolf got a little shocked and became a little serious. He looked at his men, and then those men started to attack her in different way, super power users used super powers while ordinary ones used guns.

   Lu Xi asked again "Was it you people who broke this bridge?"

   Those people laughed and Lu Xi understood.

   She wrapped all of them except Wolf, the leader in her spritual power and threw all of them in the river. They couldn't resist even for a second against Lu Xi's power and got thrown in the river.

   Then LU Xi looked at the Wolf and he was also looking at her but this time, there was a deep fear in his eyes. He asked :"What did you do to my people?"

   Lu Xi didn't reply to him but said "what do you wanted to do to me? hmmm.."

   Wolf swallowed his saliva and said " ... Nothing.. nothing..... I just ... just wanted to join you my group... nothing else. Yeah..  if you.. if you don't want to, then don't need to...."

    Lu Xi looked at him for a while deeply then said "Coward" and just at the same time a spiritual power enveloped the Wolf and threw him in the river to made him and his team members together.

   After throwing all of them in the river, she used her water power to make pressure on the river water so that no one can come out from the river no matter what...

    But even after killing all of them, she couldn't calm herself down. So she put her car in the space and transformed into a bird and crossed the river bridge area like that. But her transformation changed in 15 minutes because her current power allowed her only this time limit. In the future, when her power increases and upgrades, her transformation ability time will also enhance .

   After changing back to her original self, she didn't take out her car but found the zombies group to kill them. Soon, she found their location, they were not so far and not so near. LU Xi approached them but didn't killed them immediately with her spiritual power but take out the iron rod from the space.

   And started fighting and killing them without using any super powers.

   There were atleast a 50 zombies in total, it took Lu Xi 2 hours to kill all the zombies. After killing these zombies with hands and first, her clothes became dirty and soily with zombies blood but her heart was very satisfied with her achievement. Her first is as powerful as her other super powers. Her anger calm down and a fire that was burning in her heart and brain, went out.

   LU Xi spread her hands and focused on those zombies bodies. Soon , the crystal cores flew out from their brains one by one, without any dirty substance.