Ch-110 Revealed Space Power

After burning zombie bodies, they all went away and Lu Xi went away with them in her car.

   They all travelled for the whole day and at 6:00 pm, when sun set, they stopped their vehicles for dinner and night rest.

   Captain Su came out of his military truck and informed everyone to stay there for the whole night. Everyone knows that it's very dangerous to travel at night in this apocalypse world, so they also happily stopped for the night rest.

   They all came out from cars and started to cook their food. There no one was responsible for others food and even if some people asked for food from military soldiers, they only got it at loan and later they have to pay it pack to them. Soon, all started to cook, but they all saw that even at night she was wearing goggles without taking it out. Thay all felt puzzled by her behaviour but they all saw her fighting power and her strength so no one came forward to question her or to trouble her.

   But soon they all saw something that surprised them alot. Lu Xi came out of her car but didn't take out any thing for cooking from her car. At first, they thought that she wanted to ask for food from soldiers at loan like others and soldiers also thought the same.

   They were planning to lend some food to her, after all they all know what's the meaning of great strength and power in this situation but when they were still discussing this matter, they and all the other people saw that she took out cooking materials and pot from a thin air, from her space.

   At first, they were shocked and then came to a realisation that she is a space power user and with a fire super power too.

   Soon, they came to their senses and Captain Su came to Lu Xi immediately and said happily "Mr. Lu, I didn't expected that you are a rare dual super power user with even a rare space super power.

   Lu Xi was a little confused and asked: what do you mean a rare space power?

  Captain Su: You don't know? Maybe you didn't noticed before but there are super power users but actually space power users are very scarce or to be said it's very rare. We also have space power users but right now, there are only 1 in one team and it's capacity is also not big, only 20 square mtr, and it also happened after he upgraded, before it was 10 square mtr, but it is still very good and useful for our team. That's why I am saying that space power is very rare right now.

   After hearing him, Lu Xi realised tje rarity of space powers, but she can't do anything about it. She is not going to suffer along with others and hide her space power when she has this ability and can protect herself.

   Captain Su waves his hand at one of his soldier and that soldier came to his side soon.