Ch - 88 Introduction

They all entered the house and closed the door very tightly. After all these things, all of them felt very tired so they just sat down on the sofa and some on the couch just next to the sofa.

   Lu Xi was sitting alone on the single seater sofa with her eyes closed. She still doesn't what she was doing right now by saving them and what is she going to do next after bringing them here. After all she knows best herself, she don't trust others much and she doesn't even know them much.

   When she was still in thoughts, thinking about life, others were also not much better. They all looked at each other and then at Lu Xi, then again looked at each other. As if they wanted to say something or just ask something but didn't know how to open their mouth.

   Then Zhao Yan coughed a little with "hmm hmm" sound, which attracted Lu Xi's attention and then she opened her eyes and looked at him and then other people and again at Zhao Yan with the expression of 'whats the matter'.

   Zhao Yan saw that she was looking at him now so he introduced himself to her.

   Zhao Yan : My name is Zhao Yan and currently I am the leader of our team. We came from the same community building. We are orphans and we grew up in the same orphanage so we all grew up together. And when this zombies disaster came, we realised that we are lacking in food and some other things so we came out jointly to get some supplies.

    But we didn't expect that the situation would be this bad and these zombies are almost everywhere now and so dangerous. If it weren't for you, we would have died there. So thank you for saving us there. "

  While saying this, he opened his bag to take out many breads and some other materials and continued "Here are some food we collected, please have some so that we won't feel burden otherwise we really don't know how to thank you properly."

    When he was taking out so many things like this to give it to Lu Xi, other members were also looking at these things and there was hesitated expression on their faces and some others were in disbelieve and looked at Zhao Yan and then Lu Xi but in the end , no one said anything.

    Lu Xi saw everything even though she didn't paid enough attention on them but she still collected his things otherwise maybe she won't feel good. Because she knows, in this last world where people can die anytime and anywhere, but still others won't give a helping hand to others easily, she still saved them so she is worthy of these things now, even though she don't need it, she will not reject it.