Ch-24 Country Y

Next day, she packed almost every important or needy things in the space warehouse, she also took a backpack for show. Because her important materials were all in the space.

    After having breakfast, she went out for airport, her flight was at 11 a.m., she decided to go to country Y, a very beautiful and developed country. After 12 hours of flight, she finally landed to country Y. She has already booked a hotel so she called a taxi and reached the hotel.

    At the hotel, she showed her credentials to the receptionist and took her key, she booked a room for 10 days, anyways her main purpose was to celebrate her birthday and sell that box materials.

   After getting to her room, she laid down on the bed, she was really tired and sleepy now. So she just go to sleep without eating and when she woke up the next day,  she was really hungry, so she got ready, and went to restaurant in the same hotel on 15th floor.

    She ordered some special dishes of the hotel, she enjoyed the scenery while eating her food. Then she went out after borrowing a car from the hotel, then she went to many historical places where she saw many ancient buildings, statues, of country Y. This was all really beautiful.

   But at the same time, others were also thinking like this, because to them, it was also a great and beautiful scenery with such a beautiful and handsome 'young man' to enjoying this beautiful scenery. Afterall, she was originally very beautiful and handsome 'boy' but after getting her powers, she became more spiritual and energetic and much more charming than before.

    Some people took her photos secretly, and some bo;s girls even went to her to ask for contact number which she declined.

   After watching the scenery for a while, she checked for a place to sell those jades and jewelry. The place she went to was in a remote place but the shop was quite big, she asked to see the manager, and then talked about selling some items, she didn't directly gave him the item but first asked about the price of many kinds of items, then she took out one piece of jade bracelet from her bag and showed it to the manager, the manager was amazed by the material and design, so he offered quite a high price for that piece.