Ch-113 Good Sleep In Space

Those two girls looked at Lu Xi's face with fascination that made Lu Xi a little uncomfortable. She didn't wanted to listen to them anymore so she told them that it not possible for her to take them with herself. Since thay came with military, they should also go with military, not with someone halfway. And if they have any problems or any problems, they should tell it to soldiers, not to her.

After listening to her, both girls became shocked and surprised that she didn't accepted them, not accepting them means Lu Xi didn't wanted to take advantage of them. It was really surprising for them, who saw many men became lusty for women, and can do anything without any scruples in the apocalypse world.

They decided to follow her no matter what, but Lu Xi rejected them straightly without leaving any chance for them to follow her. Because she knows what they mean by their signals, but who can tell them that she is now what others she her as, she is a girl, not a boy as she is just pretending it to be.

Still after hearing her to ;er them leave, they still didn't left and trying to persuade Lu Xi to let them live with 'him'. Lu Xi couldn't help but became annoyed and said in a dark and soft voice "Go away". Those girls became a little scared by her aura.

Soon , those girls left with sad faces and Lu Xi finished her dinner peacefully without any trouble without them. After finishing her food and resting for about 5 minutes, she put away her dishes and pots and all the materials in her space, she decided to wash it in her own space without any eyes on her.

She found that there are many people here watching her, with different feelings, no matter greed, fear or anything else.

After packing up her things, she came to her car to have some rest, or to be said, to go in the space.

After sitting in her car, she locked the door from inside and entered the space. After going in, since she already has dinner before so she just directly entered the villa and prepared for a good sleep. She entered in the bedroom of her villa, she took off her goggles, jacket. She felt so sleepy that after laying down on the bed, she messed her own hair with her own hands unknowingly.

When Lu Xi slept in the space at night, many people outside were looking for chances to go to her but still no one came close to her car, for fear that military soldiers will become angry with their approach because soldiers also knew about Lu Xi great strength and her space ability.

For full night, some soldiers and also other ordinary people paid vigil with time difference. So even though they paid attention, they still got some sleep and good thing was that no problem occurred the whole night.

But Lu Xi slept really well in her space that she only woke up in the morning.