Ch: 3 Golden Bead

She understood very well that her father has completely forgot about her mother... And her wish also completed to see her father once. Now they are just a complete strangers, and they both have their own life. She still finished her lunch and after checking the bill, she went out, completely unbothered with her father... She was roaming on the street when she suddenly saw a injured and dying woman on the ground in a corner. She went to her to help her, and asked her to go to the hospital with her, but that woman refused. Even though that woman was very badly injured but still, she has something that no one can force her to change decisions. She was so beautiful and pure that just by looking at her, people feel cleanse through the soul and Lu Xi also felt it... She asked the woman if she can do something for her, the woman asked for water, Lu Xi gave it. After drinking enough water, that woman felt a little better. She held her hand and told her that she doesn't have much time, and she wants to pass something's to her because only she is destined for it.. only she can merge with the nature. because no one else can see her, only her.. Lu Xi also noticed this.. that no one else came to her rescue, even though she was just there...