Ch-18 Enter The Cave

Lu Xi went to that place alone and stood in front of a seemingly ordinary but heavy rock but it was nothing for Lu Xi now. She pushed it aside a little without much effort, so that she can enter inside. The cave was actually underground.

Don't know why no one noticed it's abnormality until now.

When Lu Xi entered tha cave, it was warm, it wasn't cold or wasn't hot but very comfortable warm feeling. Doesn't know where its coming from but it really doesn't feel like a closed place for years.

There was a stairs which lead to down from here. She goes down like this until reached a place, when she saw the place, she was so shocked.

It doesn't look like a cave but more like a garden. There are some plants, herbs, flowers. Rare plants are so casual here that she can't believe her eyes. She went a little more deeper, when she found some rocks. There was some rocks mixed in these which was exuding warm feeling inside.

Lu Xi was checking it when she heard the voices of her group members, they were looking for her. she checked the time and it was really much more than expected time. Lu Xi actually didn't want to leave this place like this but she really don't have any other options. She even wished if she can take this whole cave away when suddenly the whole cave disappeared, she got shocked.

And the originally cave became just empty shell, it lost its essence and it's presence was known to others immediately. Her group members also noticed it almost immediately and run in its direction and soon reached to her. Lu Xi didn't have time to understand what happened and where that cave place gone, when the group members reached to her and asked what happened. She also wanted to know what happened but whom she should ask.

No one guesses it and guide also came here and told everyone that no one noticed this place till now and it's an unexpected discovery. They asked Lu Xi how did she got here, she just told everyone that she was following a hare when it came here and entered in a hole, she pushed the stone and it was like this.

Everyone believed her because they don't have any other options and to them it was also not some important place or thing. So after sometime, they all went back to camp without paying much attention to this.