Ch-81 Zombies Upgrading

There were more than 30 zombies around the community building and Lu Xi killed all of them and since she didn't had to dig out their crystal cores by hand so no one found out that she was also collecting crystal cores.

At this time, Lu Xu doesn't know whether other people find out about crystal cores but there is no news about it on radio or internet, so she didn't told any one else too.

After killing those zombies, she stayed there for a while. She found that these zombies are increasing in numbers day by day and it seems it's time to leave this place. It's not difficult for her to kill these zombies and stay here but she knows that with the time, people will definitely leave this place and go to the bases when the time comes and she doesn't want to stay here alone, it's not a human characteristic.

After some time she went back to her house. And just like that killing zombies, eating good food and practicing her powers in the space, she spent 4 days like that.

This day, she got bored with her daily routine and decided to go a little farther. After thinking it, she ate the breakfast and then went outside in her car.

In the way, she saw many people and also many zombies, but to her surprise she found that some zombies were a little different from the zombies she met before. She couldn't judge accurately what is the difference but intuitively feel it. She focused on them and got a little idea that their bodies are a little more tough than before and their speed is also fast comparing to before.

She lost in her thoughts and came to a conclusion that these zombies are developing or to say they are upgrading or evolving. But it doesn't mean that she is lost in thoughts and she ignored those zombies who tried to attack her, as soon as any zombie raised their claws towards her, they were turned to ashes immediately and it seems like she don't know any thing about it and it's not her who killed all those zombies.

After killing all these zombies here, she didn't paid any attention to other people who were standing there in great shock or even suspected their life. There were many people who were trying to escape from those zombies clutches to avoid death, but after seeing those zombies suddenly died and turned into ashes, they were first shocked and then surprised that those zombies disappeared just like that.