Ch-59 Mall Cleaning

There were total 9 floors in the mall and Lu Xi was currently on the last 9th floor and other people were in the 1st floor. She released her consciousness and covered the whole mall, suddenly she saw the showroom which was filled with bedding and whole bed set, quilts, sheet, sofa, curtains, it seems there was everything related to bedroom and living room and it all looked good.

Since it was on the same floor as Lu Xi was, she didn't had any trouble and soon reached there and as soon as she went inside, she saw everything and it makes her eyes shine and heart blushed. She really believed she kicked good luck so she crossed the path to this showroom, she never thought about beds or other these things but since she collected the villa, she can collect all these things and use it with time.

She covered the whole showroom area and soon collected everything and everything in the showroom into her space. When she came out of the showroom there was only some walls and nothing else and there was a smile at the corner of her mouth which shows her happy mood.

After coming out of the showroom she went to look for other materials, then she collected other materials. Clothes, shoes for all sizes and for all ages, and other things. After collecting almost everything but still didn't collect all the things but this time she still collected atleast 50 percentage of all the things. She came out and went in the direction of warehouse but found that those people were also going in the direction of warehouse of the mall, she didn't want to come face to face with each other so she just stopped and directly covered the warehouse area with her consciousness power and smuggled materials of the whole big warehouse into her space but still left many things for other needy people to collect. Now it depends on their fate to get these things.

After collecting so many materials, she decided to came out from the mall without disturbing other people in the mall so to not bring unnecessary trouble to herself.

She came from the outside into the mall through the window hole but went out from the 1st floor through the door gap, where those came from.

Here when Lu Xi went out, those people also reached the warehouse but was shocked by seeing the situation.