Ch-72 Group Story

Lu Xi was standing in the middle and looking at others and at the same time those people were also looking at 'him'.

   Lu Xi already 'saw' before a injured person inside, his situation is really serious and there are also some other people who were also injured but not serious as him.

    What Lu Xi saw is injured, hungry, weak, and embarrassed people and what other people saw is a 'handsome', good looking, clean and neat without any specks of dirt on his body, just like a prince with some scattered silver hair on top of his head, even though they can't see his face because of mask but it still can't hide the fact that he must be super cool, good looking and must be powerful otherwise he won't be able to come here unscathed alone.

   After some time when both parties watched enough to each other, Lu Xi found a place to sit down, since there are not so many chairs so some people were sitting on chairs and some were sitting on sofas, the injured person whom they were calling brother Jian was still in coma and unconscious and was lying on the sofa, his injured body parts were treated but he was still in coma.

    After sitting down, Lu Xi closed her eyes and pinched her eyebrows, she didn't know how to ask them the situation outside or what happened to them.

   Lu Xi was thinking inside of her mind but in other people's eyes, 'he' was looking so handsome and dashing and this beautiful picture of him, they really don't want to break but still has to break.

   One man coughed lightly to attract the attention of Lu Xi and when Lu Xi looked at him, he began to say "Hello, my name is Zhou Ting and I am the current captain of our group". After saying this, he looked at the unconscious man on the sofa and his eyes became red and he continued "Actually our captain is brother Jian but he was injured in order to save us but he became like this then we came here to protect us from those zombies."

   Just then a woman about the age of 23 or 24 started crying. Zhou Ting looked at her and told Lu Xi that there was also her brother and some other people in our group who died in this zombie attack.

   They all live in the same building in and came out in the search of food, but didn't know that some will die in between and their group leader who bring this group together and all came out together but in order to protect other people, he put his life in line and got so much injured, don't know if he will be able to wake up or not.