Ch-21

There was really a cave in front of her but how did she get here then she thought of one thing, and said 'house' name and then disappeared from there and reappeared in front of the house. Now she really can confirm that she can reach any place she wants in this space, she then thought 'cave' and then reappeared once again in front of the cave, she decided to go in, after she went in, she saw it was just like what she it at first in the same way, nothing was changed, same plants flowers everything. After some time she came out from the cave, she realised that it was not far from that house but just 40 meters away. But she was still confused about why did it happen and how she suddenly got this kind of space.

    Since it was night outside and no one will bother her right now, she decided to explore it more. She remembered that river she saw before and decided to go there, in halfway through she saw a groove, she went there instead, there was also no one but it was a tree groove with hundreds of fruit trees, she picked an apple and after wiping it a little, she took a bite, she got amazed, what heavenly fruit was this, so sweet, so juicy. She took another one after first one and ate it too. She felt full then she took some walk, and then went out. After coming out of groove, she again went to the river, in the river she saw many and many fishes swimming there, she stretched her hand in water and fishes got to hand, she then catch one fish with her bare hands but after that she released it, because she don't want to eat a fish now.

   She went further with the river when she saw a vast grassland, and on that grassland, lots and lots of animals were there, minimum about thousands. There were cows, pigs, sheep, goats, horses, hens and ducks too with there respective areas, no one Crossed other animal areas, in this way, they all were happy and safe that no one can harm each other.

   Lu Xi can't understand how this principle works but its actually happening here. After looking at all of this, she just felt refreshed and joy, but by this time now she was feeling sleepy so she went out of the space and got to sleep, but she realised that just 1 hour went inside while she spent atleast 10 to 11 hours inside the space, that means both space time and real time were different from each other, space time is atleast 10 times faster than outside.