Ch-111 Introduction

Captain Su waves his hand for someone and a man who was also looking in his direction, to be precisely, in Lu Xi's direction for some reason, but their was a kind of excitement in his eyes, soon that man came to Captain Su's running.

   When he reached Captain Su's side, Captain Su introduced him to Lu Xi smilingly. "Mr. Lu, he is Gu Qiang, the person I was talking about who is also a space power user of our team".

   Normally, he never introduced his teammates like this others and never would tell about space power user to anyone so easily, because he knows that it may be very dangerous for his safety. But he saw that LU Xi is also a space power user, so 'he' will definitely not think about doing anything to him, or maybe, they can be friends and learn from each other. So he thought about introducing each other, even if they can't be friends, nothing matters.

   Lu Xi stretched her hand while smiling: "Hello, I am Lu Xi, nice to meet you."

   Gu Qiang also stretched his hand a little nervesly: "Hey, Hello, I am Gu Qiang, I am a team member of Captain Su's team. Nice to meet you too."

   "I saw you conjured things out of thin air si I guessed you are also a space power user like me."

  Captain Su: "Actually you are the 4th space super power user we met, the other two are in base D, but they belong to other group so we only have this one space power user." While saying this, Captain Su hit lightly backside of Gu Qiang's head smilingly while Gu Qiang tried to save his head but still couldn't.

   Lu Xi saw them like this and actually felt good for their brotherhood, 'maybe all the military soldiers are like this' she thought.

   Lu Xi smilingly said: "Yes, I am also a space power user maybe just like you."

   Captain Su: "What do you mean by maybe?"

  Lu Xi: "It's actually nothing, because my space is little bigger than his, maybe I didn't know before how to know if I am upgraded my ability or not so I didn't paid attention to this, but my space is  actually bigger than him, so maybe I upgraded before but I don't know".

   Captain Su: "Oh, that's it. Right now many people don't know how to upgrade their abilities or even if they upgraded, they didn't found it without paying attention.  Can you tell us how big your space is? We can guess you ability level through the size of your space."

  Lu Xi thought to herself that her space was unlimited with big green grass land, cave, villa, animals and so much big that she can't actually measure the size of her space , so how can she tell them about it.

   Lu Xi: "It's big enough for me to live alone comfortably, and I can actually put my car in it." Lu Xi told them generously something about her space, because she believe that she can protect herself very well.