Ch-74 Problem Occurred

Lu Xu is now looking at brother Jian with full attention, she wanted to know about his situation or if he awakes his power so how a person awakens the power, she was completely absorbed in her thing when suddenly a voice distracted her.

"We are here for almost three days and our food is all over, now we haven't had any food or water for a whole day." A man said this to Lu Xi, his face was full of helplessness but suddenly he said something while looking at her bag "Your bag looks full, do you have a lot of food and water, thank God, you suddenly came here with these materials so we can be saved."

While saying. something like this, didn't even think about her refusal or even about the fact that she doesn't even belong to their team and she was just a passerby. Lu Xi took away her eyes and also her attention away from Brother Jian and looked at that man. That Maan name was Su Jiang.

Su Jiang was still looking at her bag with more greedy eyes and Ly Xi also noticed that some other people in their team was looking at her bag with some greed in their eyes as if she, the owner of the bag is some kind of hindrance to them otherwise they could eat the food more early.

Lu Xi looked at them and found that their eyes were getting more and more wrong not of everyone but more than half.

Lu Xi wanted to see their attitude so she said with little fear in her voice "Please I am sorry but I really don't have much, and all these things I found by risking my life." She then lowered her eyes and don't know what was going in her mind but her voice became more helpless "I really can't give this to you otherwise I will be hungry later. I am thankful for you guys that you took me in but I can fight zombies for you but cannot distribute my rations"

After hearing 'his' refusal so blatantly they became furious and Su Jiang stood up and charged in her direction and said furiously "What do you mean by you can't distribute the food to us, we kindly saved your life, shouldn't you thank us, or even if you don't want to thank us, don't you have any humanity, we all here are so hungry and thirsty but you want to eat this food and drink yourself"

After saying that he was going to snatch the bag when a voice interrupted him midway.