Ch-100 Lu Xi Fainted

Lu Xi was driving her car when she felt something was wrong. There was a some strange smell in the air and the surrounding environment was very quiet as if there is no one here except her.

   She stopped her car and opened the door and came out. She felt that something big is going to happen. Just then some drops fell from the sky, LU Xi looked up at the sky and saw that  it's start to rain and it became heavy and heavy. But what surprised her the most is the colour of the rain..... It's Orange colour.

    She stretched out her hand and held some water drops in her hands. She looked deeply at the orange water in her hands and didn't even realised that the rain became heavy and heavy and got wet.

    But strangely, she didn't felt any fear or danger. Because she felt a strong life force and a very powerful energy in this rain.

   She released the water rain from her palms and then checked her surroundings. She realised that this is a deserted place where there is no one nearby, not human, not animals, and not even any zombies. There are tall trees on both sides of the road and she was standing in the middle of the road.

   She released her consciousness outside to check her surroundings and when she was checking her surroundings through her consciousness, she suddenly fell down and fainted without even realising it.

    She was lying in the middle of the road without any help or without any sense of danger.

   In this almost 2 month apocalypse, this was the first time, when she was deeply powerless. It was good that there are no people or zombies around here otherwise she would die without even realising it even though she is powerful enough to kill almost 200 zombies single handedly.

   But she didn't know nor anyone else that it's not that there are no one in her surrounding but actually whoever came into contact with this Orange rain fell unconscious and got fainted with realising anything.

   No one knows what's going to happen but the rain continued to fell down and it fell for atleast 3 hours before it started to slow down and then gradually stopped. Slowly people, zombies, animals started to wake up. Some woke up soon and some took some more time.

   But people who actually got drenched in the rain before, realised after waking up that there bodies were completely dried without any sign of being wet in the rain but they remembered that they were fainted in the rain. But they didn't fell into deep thought and ran towards some safe place.

   And here....

   LU Xi who was unconscious, also woke up.