Ch-41 Woke Up

Everyone was afraid and scared, there were zombies almost everywhere, especially in homes because it all changed and happened in the middle of the night so everyone was in the house sleeping, so the outside road was almost empty and safe for now but not people in their home.

So after some time and struggle people came out from their homes or get rid of the zombies by throwing them somehow out of the house, but in this way outside started to become crowded soon with people and zombies.

This situation made many people injured or killed by zombies and almost everyone was shouting and screaming, no oone could control their emotions and brain, even though they knew they shouldn't shout as told by the government in front of zombies and by hitting their heads, but right now no one could manage and remember that much and still shouting for help.

Military forces and police officers were also trying their best to kill zombies as many as possible, but still couldn't kill many as compared to their injuring other people as well as their teams.

And in these shouts and screams and monstrous sounds of zombies, Lu Xi woke up, don't know what happened, today she just couldn't woke up even in so much sound from outside she didn't woke up. Daily she wake up at 7 a.m. but today she woke up at 12 p.m. maybe her body felt tired or some other reason, today she didn't woke up as normally as daily, that's why she didn't know what happened.

But when she opened her eyes, there were some golden light in her eyes which soon returned to original black and shiny eyes just like some jewel. Her hair turned more shiny silvery color and her skin looked as smooth as butter and white as snow. But right now she doesn't have time to pay attention to her image when she heard shouts and screams which came from outside maybe from her apartment building. She released her consciousness to check the situation and got scared, there were so many zombies almost everywhere, in some apartments in form of children, woman, man, old man and woman, there were so many zombies and also there were dead people inside and outside of the apartment building.

Lu Xi didnt know what to do for a while in this situation because no matter how much powerful she is she was a lone girl and never killed anyone, she was scared to kill even to the zombies.