Ch-36 The End Of The World

Now she felt if these nightmares are real or if these nightmares want to warn her of the future. She felt some scared because she never thought that she would see this kind of horrible situation in reality, that nightmare made her feel that if this nightmare is really going to be happen to be true then everyone will be in danger, humanity will be in danger.

     Today, she also had the same dream where she saw the same dream which she saw almost everyday now. She woke up and drink some water. She is having this strange dream for almost  one month now but she still couldn't believe if it's true.

  She still remembered that day when she maet that woman and also got her powers, but she still doesn't know who was that woman and why did she got these amazing powers and space.

    But today she felt that something big is going to happen as if those scary dreams going to be a reality.

   She didn't went to to sleep again because now she couldn't sleep. She never felt the way as today as before, something changed but don't know what.

    Since she couldn't sleep she decided to practice her powers because now she desperately wants to improve her powers as if she really need it now.

   She enters the space and first practiced her consciousness powers to 'see' and materialize her consciousness powers to do anything, after that she also practiced her transformation powers as everyday.

   Now she is so proficient in using her powers that she doesn't even exert much powers but can do much greater work.

   Now she can move any thing with her consciousness powers no matter light thing or heavy and her transformation powers, she can change instantly into anything whoever she wants to change into without giving much thought.

    With her upgrading powers, she is also working with farming like, planting vegetables, wheat, rice, and almost every thing she do is with her consciousness powers which are very beneficial for practicing.

   Now, after so many nights of having nightmares and those scary dreams with zombies, mutant animals and plants and also those humans with amazing powers, all shows that these dreams are realty of the future, may be the end of the world is going to come and may be soon.

   Lu Xi doesn't know when it will come and how will it come may be in another day, in another week or in another month but she knows one thing well, every thing will change by then and nothing and nobody will remain the same.