Ch-73 Gu Ning

Lu Xi listened his story and then looked at that comatose person and checked his body through consciousness power and found that his body is transforming and there is some power inside of him which is doing all this but because of serious injuries, he is still in coma and maybe won't even be able to wake up if he won't get timely treatment but in this kind of situation of zombies outside, they couldn't take him outside for treatment.

But he is still alive because of that power which is constantly circulating inside of his body, maybe he is awakening his power but in this situation he is in extreme danger of death.

After checking his body, she withdraw her attention and looked at other people and introduced herself. " My name is Lu Xi. I also came out with the intention of looking for supplies but because of zombies, I came here somehow and found that this place is safe and secure and there are no zombies in this location, so i came here for temporary shelter." She didn't told them her real intention of her coming here but still told them that there are no zombies outside now so she came here unscathed.

Lu Xu didn't told them about her any power because she is not feeling comfortable here because of that girl.

There is a girl name Gu Ning who was continuously staring at her from the moment she entered here. And that gaze was definitely not good. From childhood to till now, because of her good looks, she was very popular in girls and now when her looks upgraded to another level now, she became more eye catching than before. So she was accustomed of others gaze. But this girls gaze, she didn't like it at all.

There were also some people who are minor injured or some more but not life threatening. So Lu Xi didn't focused on them much because after some first aid treatment, they were better and now they just need some rest, the main injured and the most injured person was the brother Jian and after looking at him, she was very much interested in him.

Because she found that brother Jian was losing his vitality and the power running inside of him was also now getting low but sometime chaotic as if it will be put off any time with his life.