Ch -29 Birthday

She doesn't know what to do about her new look, so she directly ordered for food in the room and deal with her lunch. After dealing with food, she left room with a mask on her face and a cap on her head. But still when she reached to door and receptionist saw her, they were still amazed by her, Lu Xi gave a little decent smile to them, although she was wearing a mask, but her smile was looking in her eyes and that look was enough to make receptionist stunned. Lu Xi simply went away from there and went out to celebrate her birthday. She didn't decide where to go but still she went to. So she simply went to antique street which is very famous for historical place and stall snacks. Lu Xi just went to some stalls and packed some best snacks of country Y and also checked antiques.

   She bought some beautiful things which she likes, anyways she doesn't lack money anyway. She spent some time here and then went some different shops to buy some different things.

   Just like that, she spent her whole afternoon enjoying and buying some things then she went to bar to look at night life which she never felt before.

   She went to a famous bar, there she saw many kinds of people, she sat at the bar counter and ordered for a light cocktail, she was just enjoying her drink and looking at dance floor where many people were dancing, while a girl came to her to strike a conversation, Lu Xi just ignored her and refused to talk to her more. Then that girl left and another one came, but Lu Xi was simply not interested in all of these, just then one man also came to talk to her, which simply bored her and she ignored them and just changed her place. She checked it and saw a place in a corner which was also in dark, she went there to say.

   After some time, when she s'felt bored, she released her consciousness and almost covered the whole bar, but what she saw shocked her whole body.

   She saw an underground basement which leads from a room of the bar. In which there were lots and lots of arms, pistols, guns, bullets, bombs and many other things. She really couldn't understand why so many dangerous things were placed in a bar.