Ch -92 LU Xi became Angry

Everybody was watching the crystal core in amazement. Bei Ci hesitated a little and said " Can we touch it?" LU Xi gave it to him. Bei Ci took the crystal core in his hand, he was so amazed that such a beautiful diamond was found in disgusting zombies brain. After that he passed it to others, other people also touched it and felt it.

   After everyone touched it and felt it, they gave it back to her.

   Everyone looked at each other and as if they all understood each other thoughts. Zhao Yan looked at Lu Xi and asked " Can you tell us what's the use of this. It was found in those zombies so it must have something important function."

   Lu Xi looked at him and then looked at the bodies of zombies which was lying dead on the floor. "You are right, this is found in the brain of zombies so how can it be useless thing." She was pinching the crystal core between her two fingers of her right hand and looked at it deeply as if she also wanted to understand it.

   After a while she said "I only know that it is very useful for super power users, it can enhance their powers." After hearing this, they all became so excited, Zhao Yan became so excited that he stretched his hand out to hold her arms as if to confirm this or maybe he couldn't control his emotions, but just as he tried to touch Lu Xi, he froze there.

   His eyes were still moving but he couldn't say anything. Other people were also excited by hearing this news but when they saw his situation, as if a ice cold water poured on them and they all came back to their senses.

   Bei Ci saw that Zhao Yan situation was wrong so he and others apologized to Lu Xi on behalf on Zhao Yan.

   After seeing that Zhao Yan wanted to touch her, no matter what his intention was, Lu Xi didn't like that feeling. She felt like killing him. She never felt this way before but now, she don't know what's wrong with her and why did she wanted to kill him, but she was sure it was not her but something inside her body, which wanted to kill him.

   Lu Xi controlled her emotions and looked at her hands and thinking about something, don't know what. After a while, she freed Zhao Yan and just said " I am sorry but I don't like anyone's touch casually" She was saying sorry but there wasn't any sorry in her tone. Zhao Yan also understood and also said sorry that he should control his emotions.

   After sometime, when everyone calms down, they didn't  dwell on previous emotions and continued their topic about crystal cores.

  Zhao Yan: hhmm.. hmmm... Can you tell us how to use this crystal cores. It's really very important for us. We tried with that crystal core but nobody felt any difference in it."