Ch-11 Back to Home

After making the order, she booked a ticket to go back. She reached airport at 3 p.m. and catch a plane at 3:20p.m. She closed her eyes in plane to release her consciousness to 'see' through here. It feels to her just like a movie. After landing, she went back to her home, where no one was waiting for her there, because she was just alone. She sometimes miss her mom, but she never cried too much for her, because her mom never taught her to be a coward or soft person. Her mom always taught her to be strong so that no one can hurt her or nothing can make her so painful that she can't get up again. May be that's why her mom raised her as a boy so that no one can hurt her. Because she wants her to be strong, so she will be strong, that no one can looked lown opon or nothing can break her, that was her promise to her dying mother. After having rest for whole night, Lu Xi went to her shop to receive the order. Where, by looking at all these materials, she felt that it's not that much. But she doesn't know where all these restlessness comes from. But she ignored this for the time being. Settled the bill and go to park, where are lots of trees, people and many good places to look to. After getting powers, she really feels close to nature. She doesn't know what kind of powers are these and she also knows that its more than that whats on the surface.