Ch-117 Petrol Pump

Lu Xi was already ready to leave any time when soldiers voice came to get ready to leave in 10 minutes.

   Everyone had already eaten breakfast, not much but still to almost 70% full because no one was willing to finish their food so soon and not be able to eat later.

   In just 10 minutes, everyone pack up their things and sat back on their vehicles, some in their own cars and some in military trucks.

   Soon, their team started their vehicles and started their journey. Lu Xi's car was just behind the military trucks and behind her was other private cars of other people. After some time, they caravan reached the intersection between 2 roads. One road goes to city D and other goes to city G. Without any hesitation they took the road which goes to city D. It was noon time when they decided to stop for a while for some rest and vehicles also needed to fill their fuel tank. Captain Su knows city D very well so he knows that a petrol pump was just some distance away, a little more than 3 kilometre. He informed everyone one about this and went to petrol pump.

   Lu Xi didn't had any problems with this arrangement, infact she didn't need any petrol to refill her car, she already has a lot of petrol and diesel in her space and even if she didn't have any in stock in her space, she has mall building where she can buy or sell any thing and petrol is one of them. But since everyone is going there, now she is also a member of this group, she can also take advantage of this and get some more fuel to fill in her car and also to stock some in her space if situation permits.

   In just 20 minutes, they reached the petrol pump and Captain Su got down from his military truck with 3 other soldiers.

   There were 5 petrol booths to refill the petrol so everyone was in hurry to refill their own cars and vehicles. But military soldiers didn't gave them chance to struggle and got the first place to refill their own military trucks. At once, all the petrol booths were full with only military trucks.

   When soldiers came for the first place to refill petrol, no one objected to it, even if they wanted to object, they couldn't object. So soldiers easily filled their trucks. Lu Xi was just behind the military trucks so after soldiers filled their tanks, their team's space power user, Gu Qiang, stood at one petrol booth and started filling petrol in barrels and stock up in his space. Everyone knew that he was a space power user and also belong to military so no one said anything but looked at him with envy that they don't have any space power user.

  Just then, Lu Xi also came to one petrol booth and was filling her car tank and some people were looking at her.