Ch-37 In The Market

Lu Xi, while waiting for that worst day and time, started to prepare for that day.

   She bought many clothes including all seasons clothes with  sports suit, jackets, quilts, shirts, pants and many more. For herself and almost for every age including for children, which may be helpful for other children in the end of the world.

    But she felt strange that from the day she felt that those dreams are true and the end of the world is coming, those scary dreams stopped as if they had done their job and their sole purpose was to beware her.

    Days by day went by, and two months passed. In these two months Lu Xi did everything possible she could do and buy whatever she could buy. Sometimes she thought about telling others about the end of the world, but she couldn't, because she doesn't have any evidence and proof and just based on her dreams, she can't possibly say anything and she also doesn't know when will the end of the world come. So she never told anyone about this.

   But she sent a news on the internet anonymously about the end of the world, now whether other people take it seriously or not and make preparations according to her suggestions she can't manage this.

   But in just two hours, her news was deleted and may be department officers were looking for her but she really can't ignore her conscience and ignore so many people lives.

    One day, Lu Xi was walking by the side of the road and she was going to the market, when she suddenly heard some exciting voices, someone was shouting and calling for help, Lu Xi went there and there she saw two millitary jeeps, many people and also two strange people.

   Their faces were pale, bodies stiff and they were walking in a strange posture. They were attacking people and there were also some blood on their mouth and hands, that scene was so disgusting and scary that people couldn't look at them straight.

    Millitary commandos were trying to stop them and control them but it just doesn't work on them by any means. Commandos fired some bullets on them and it didn't stop them as if it doesn't matter to them.

   When Lu Xi came, she saw this scene and as soon as she came, she saw those two strange people catch one person and attacked it