Ch-85 All Zombies Dead

Lu Xi killed many zombies, so many that even she forgot the numbers and when she looked straight, there was no zombies left but only some humans which she herself saved and put them in a protective shield.

Lu Xi looked at them and at the same time they were also looking at her. Because when Lu Xi was killing zombies, they saw everything clearly.

She just stood there and those zombies were dying. When ever those zombies tried to attack her, she just looked up to them and they lost their ability to move and even disappear. They don't know how all this happened but one thing they were sure about is she really killed all of those zombies here and saved their lives.

They had already lost their hope and believe to go out from here alive but were still struggling and trying their best to break free from here or to buy more time for their companions to go out from here safely.

But eventually they lost their hope and also their chance to do so with each passing time. But just then they thought they all are really going to die here, a 'man' came and saved their lives. 'He' stood their like God and saved them and gave them their hope back.

When they were looking at Lu Xi, Lu Xi was also looking at them. They all are injured, more or less but still conscious but among them, there are 2 people who lost their consciousness and fainted.

Lu Xi looked at them, she didn't wanted to help them at first but after seeing them, how they didn't abandoned their friends, even in the face of this difficult situation where they could die at any time, at any moment.

Same as, those people were also looking at Lu Xi. After all to them, this person is their saviour and killed so many zombies just by 'himself', don't know how because they never saw 'him' raised 'his' hands. 'He' just stood there and were looking at those zombies and those zombies those zombies fall down just like that and then they burnt. They didn't saw where the fire comes from but those zombies burnt by that fire and turned their bodies fully in ashes, nothing left from their bodies.

They are very grateful that 'he' saved them from this dangerous situation but they don't know why 'he' saved them or if 'he' has any other motives, after all 'he' is so powerful and strong that they know best that they are not 'his' opponents.