Ch-31 Stealing Guns and Arms

When Lu Xi saw that there was no one in the warehouse, she checked if there was any camera in the warehouse, and there was really none.

   Then she waited for a while, and after some time, she realeased her consciousness, because she already found out that she can still get things from outside in the space with her consciousness. She just has to cover that thing with her consciousness and get it in space.

    At first, she was not very good in this thing, but with practice, she mastered this trick. So now she can easily get things with her consciousness, ofcourse she don't do this outside but just at home, but now she decided to do it now, here.

   So she released her consciousness and covered all that warehouse, and try to get all of them in the space. That warehouse was a bit big and so there were a lots of guns and arms so she was having a little difficulty getting all of them, because she never did this big area.

   But still, after some time, her efforts worked and she really did get all the guns and arms and all the barrels there in the space.

   Anyway, she knows that when those people went today, they must not come back untill tomorrow. So after getting all of these materials, she decided to go back, so she checked out immediately and went back to hotel. After getting back to her room, she checked once again those things, and she got once again excited after seeing them in her space. She's not really interested in these things but she also don't know why but she just wanted them.

   She checked these things and there were lots of guns, ammunitions, bullets, oil, diesel etc. Don't know why they stored all these things but now Lu Xi became cheaper for them.

   Next day, she decided to go back to her home because after getting these things and her somewhat changed appearance made her afraid so she just want to go back and relax.

   The next day, she checked out of hotel, and went for airport, she booked her flight, her flight takeoff at 11 a.m. and landed at 1 a.m. She called for a taxi and went back to her house.

   After getting to her house, she felt tired so she just wanted to sleep, she fresh-up in the bathroom, changed her clothes, then went straight up to bed to sleep