Ch-52 New Power

Lu Xi was shocked and stunned by the scene and those people too. They were just now struggling to cope with this situation and trying to kill those zombies and save their lives but suddenly all those zombies died and turned to ashes and then nothing left in the end.

They couldn't understand what happened but know that they are saved. They were happy and asked if someone from their team did it or how did it happen.

They looked at their surroundings if someone near there helped them and killed all these zombies and even much more easily. But they became disappointed to find out that there are no one other than them .

They couldn't find Lu Xi because after helping them protecting their lives she transformed into bird and flew away in the sky so no one saw her. She doesn't want to show off her powers in front of other people, it will only bring trouble to her.

After going from that place, she went to other areas and killed zombies there too, now she collected more than 200 crystal cores.

She looked up at the sky, it has become a little dark then she looked at her west watch to look at the time, it was more than 7 in the evening. She decided to do something meaningful and then transformed into a bird once again and looked for a mall. She already has enough supplies and also had that amazing shop in her space but her supplies are not inexhaustible and the space shop requires crystal cores to purchase from there. Now she has a little more crystal cores but still not too much to wastage so she set her sights on shopping mall to collect materials.

Soon she saw a big shopping mall, she released her consciousness and 'looked' at its surroundings and then inside of this, there were many zombies in the surrounding of the mall outside but not much inside the mall, maybe because when all this incident happened, it was night time so there were no customers but just some mall workers.

But she was shocked to find out that there are almost more than hundred zombies in this area, but still it was not so hard for her to kill zombies now, she sat on the terrace of the mall and released her consciousness power to kill all the zombies in this area.