Ch-83 Those 8 People

She already knew what happened there after all she came here only after she 'saw' the situation.

But there are always some people who don't know what is the meaning of shame. When people were running, some people who saw Lu Xi standing there with her car, they came to her to tell her that there is a big danger there from where they came from and asked her to drive her car soon but also asked her to help them sit in the car and drive them.

She didn't paid them any attention. Some people saw that she was alone and wanted to snatch her car by force but then some zombies also came in their direction exactly from the same direction those people came from before.

After seeing the situation they left everything behind and just started to run away to save their lives.

Lu Xi also saw this situation but she wasn't surprised by this because she already 'saw' this situation earlier before coming here.

After filling her car tank and then she also collected some oil for later use, she drove her car towards the direction, where those people and zombies are coming. Some people were shouting and also many zombies were trying to attack those people. By then, those zombies also spotted Lu Xi and started attacking her, but at this time she barely drove her car further and also she bumped her car over on some zombies who were blocking her way, but she didn't used her power to kill those zombies nor she killed them by knife. As if she didn't want to kill them.

Maybe what happened before in that shop gave her some signs which she couldn't forget.

As soon as she reached the place behind the petrol pump, she saw the situation clearly.

There are a lots of zombies and a little few humans and zombies are attaching on them. Lu Xi stopped there in the car.

If any zombie tried to get closer to her car and tried to attack her, she kills it but she didn't purposely killed all of them in one swing.

Right now, she is looking at those people who are running for their lives. But they are not her focus of attention and in between there are 8 man, who attracted her attention.

Those 8 people are trying their best to kill zombies who are blocking their way and attacking on them. They all are injured to some degrees but they are still doing it without feeling and tiredness.