Ch-48 Crystal core 2

Lu Xi was hungry, she felt her stomach by touching it as if consoling it to bear for a while, then she thought about what to eat when suddenly she raised her head all of a sudden and looked in one direction, she raised her foot to go there, and then she reached a building where she saw two windows but no doors when she entered this space for the first time.

Now there are still no doors but those two windows were open now not in greyish form as before.

Lu Xi was standing in front of the building and looking at those two windows with her surprised eyes, in front of her, in one window, displayed many things in a cubic space as small as small and as large as large. All the materials she can think of and also what she can't think of, like clothes, quilt, table, chair, shoes weapons both cold and hot, medicines, there were so many things that she couldn't even count them.

And in another window list right beside the first window, there were also many things, like grains, fruits, vegetables of many of different kinds, meat, processed meat, eggs, and there were also cooked food and processed food too, whatever can be consumed in the world could be found here.

Lu Xi was looking at these windows with both surprise and curiosity, sometime looked at first window, and then looked at another. Now she basically understood what those windows are for.

The first window are for all those products which can be used in life and second window are for all the products which can be consumed.

But there were also price tags beside those products in both windows. one shirt or t-shirt are for 10 power points, quilts are for 30 power points such as. And in another window, grains are for 10 power points, fruits are for 5 power points each, meat are for 20 power points, and cooked food are for 30 power points for every type.

Lu Xi saw all of these and didn't understood why was this building was greyish before and these windows were not in working, and what is this power points and how to get it. She just understand that these power points are related to the crystal cores but how to get power points from them, she doesn't understand because there was not a single crystal core here but after Lu Xi killed zombies and get there crystal cores, this building and it's windows became active and showed its usage.

   Then she suddenly thought about something and put one crystal core into the window and then she found something interesting, there was a screen which maybe shows the account, and right now it shows 100 power points, maybe she understood or not, she again put 1 crystal core and now on screen it shows 200 power points. Now she really understood it. It means she can have any thing in this window if she has Power points and for power points she needs crystal cores of zombies.

   It was really a good deal.