Ch-116 Leaving

When Lu Xi came out, everyone saw her coming out and when Captain Su went to her to talk, she intentionally or unintentionally told him and also to others that she unknowingly slept with goggles and now she took it off.

   Captain Su didn't said anything when he heared her but he was a little doubtful about how can someone sleep in the night with goggles on their eyes but didn't paid any attention to this matter, afterall it doesn't matter to him how others sleep.

   After talking to her about this, he told her that they will leave in an hour and she should get ready and eat breakfast soon, if they take more time to leave now, they won't be able to reach the place soon and they may even encounter dangers on the road.

   Lu Xi didn't mind and she is ready to leave anytime soon, just the problem about breakfast. After Captain Su left, she entered her car once again and took out a sandwich and glass of milk for breakfast. Even though she saw many people eating outside, she doesn't want to eat outside in front of others. It's not that she was afraid of them or something, she believes in herself that with her strong powers and all elements super powers, no one can match her and harm her in any way. She simply doesn't want to eat outside because with their curious eyes on herself, she doesn't want to feel uncomfortable and eat so it's better to eat alone in comfortable way.

   After eating, she was resting and at the same time, she released her consciousness power to survey her surroundings and to check on others, she always felt that others are constantly watching her.

   She checked on them with her consciousness power and really got to know that there were really many people here who were just curious about her and were talking about her strenght and fighting and her rare space ability, but the thing was, there are some who are just curious but some are, who was thinking about taking advantage of her and some are planning on her for her for her space power. These people want to make her join them and want to use her space for their own use. Lu Xi will never allow it, she has such a big space, just like a small world but she will not become any one's accessory and be used by anyone.

   After knowing about them, she took back her consciousness power because she felt that she knows about them enough to know how to treat them in the future.

   Just as she was resting after taking back her consciousness power, in a short while, a soldiers voice came, who was informing everyone to get ready to leave in 5 minutes.

   Lu Xi was already ready.....