Ch -14 In The Forest

Here, Lu Xi felt some relief when that girl gone and then Lu Xi started watching outside scenery from the car through her consciousness.
The car went on for 5 hours until it reached its destination. This place is really beautiful and full of trees . Lu Xi and the whole group were standing at the periphery of the mountain, from here no one guess it's depths. But Lu Xi checked it with her consciousness and found that it was really big forest with mountains and river. She felt a little excited about it don't know why, but she felt she is very refreshed and energetic in the forest.
After some rest and preparation, the group went in the forest to explore. Lu Xi never felt like this. This feeling, as if she is a part of this nature, she can feel every leaf, every tree, water drops on the plants, fishes in the river anything or everything. She felt that she was much more powerful in this forest as never before. She saw a very light green colour wisp like aura coming from all directions and entered her body, nobody else can see this exciting thing.

Lu Xi really felt that it was a really good choice to come here, atleast she can know more about her powers and enhance it.