Ch -19

Lu Xi couldn't find out what happened to the cave. After some time they asked to go back and Lu Xi also went back with them.

   After reaching the camp, they were told that someone is coming soon to pick up that injured girl, and after that they can continue their adventure. But till then, please don't go far away. Lu Xi went back to her tent thinking about that cave. She still can't understand what happened to that cave and where did the real cave go, but the problem is she can't even told anyone else about it.

    She was lying down like that when she saw her box there, suddenly there was a flash of light in her head, she focused on that box and kept saying ' keep the box in', she just want to check it when she saw that box disappeared in front of her. She sat back and looked for that box in her tent but couldn't find it. Then suddenly she closed her eyes and said, being the box out, and box really appears.

   Lu Xi got some excited and then closed her eyes to check if it's really what she is thinking about. Then she said to herself 'go in', and then she went to some place.

   Where she landed on the beach  near the sea but she couldn't guess where she is, she just kept looking here and there and then she start walking front. After sometime when she walked out of that beack, their was a thick layer of green grass and the road in the middle. She walked on the road when she saw green grass, flowers, trees everywhere. She found a river some point away from her which goes to the sea. It feels like she was on some paradise. After going further and further away, she finally reached a building but the surprising thing was that she didn't saw a single soul in this place.

    That building was closed but when she pushed the door, it opens automatically. She called if someone was there but no, there was not a single person other than her. She went inside and saw that the building was a actually a house. There were just 2 rooms, one bathroom with top equipments fixed inside with faucet, shower, a big bathtub, almost everything what anybody wants in a idol bathroom. After checking the bathroom, she went out and go to the kitchen. The kitchen was also just like bathroom completely furnished with top kitchen equipments. It was simply amazing and wonderful. After that, she went to check the rooms, there was a big bed, a big wardrobe attached to it, and other things. There was light on in the room, don't know why and how was there electricity, but it was working very well.