Ch-121: Deal

Lu Xi moved her eyes away from captain Su's face and looked somewhere else. Captain Su was also looking at her face without any expression on his face but there was still some anxiety in his eyes, but he didn't said anything and waited for her decision.

    After a while, Lu Xi made her decision and looked back at him "Ok.., I agree. I will help you get those weapons but..." she became silent and one soldier couldn't help but urge her to continue "but what?"

   Captain Su looked at him with his deep eyes as if he was dissatisfied with his urgency but didn't said anything to him. Lu Xi smiled and continued "But I want 20% of those weapons without any other rewards or identity."

   Captain Su and other soldiers became shocked by hearing this. Before military already took out more than half of those weapons and 'he' only needs 20% of the remaining weapons there, but the problem is now in this apocalypse world, no one knows when can production and manufacturing start, so right now, every bullet, every material, everything is very precious including those 20% of weapons. And the most important thing is, Lu Xi is an ordinary citizen, so much weapons are not good in her hands.

   After some thinking and speculations, in the end he decided on this matter to give Lu Xi 20% of weapons. He has seen her fighting powers and her super powers, what he most wants is to get 'him' in his team, so he don't want to become enemies with 'him' or estrange their relationship.

    But he still struggle again for last "Are you sure you don't want to think about it again, by getting military rank and joining military, you can get more benefits and security, which is much more beneficial to you than directly taking so much weapons."

   Lu Xi replied him smilingly "No, I only want 20% of those things and nothing else. Now you can decide what to do."

    Captain Su has already made the decision before so this time he didn't hesitated any more and told her that he agreed.

    All the other soldiers believed in him so no one raised any objection. Captain Su asked one soldier to take out the map from the truck, he soon took it out.

    Captain Su told her and others plan and everyone understood it soon. That military base is 5 km away in a very remote area. Maybe no one can imagine that that remote place is a big military base.

   They decided to leave in 15 minutes because everything was almost ready and packed. Lu Xi didn't have any objection to this.

   On captain Su order, 2 soldiers went to other survivors who were resting and informed them that they will stay in this place today and they can look for materials and food nearby, they  also left some food for them to eat if they came too late and then left.

    In 15 minutes, 2 military trucks and one car left quietly from that place and went on the road.