Ch-25 Lisa

It was a purple jade bracelet, and she was just checking the market for these things, so Lu Xi sold just that piece to that store and came out. She already earned a large amount of money for that bracelet and she still has much time for other jewellery pieces.

After coming out she released her consciousness power to see if any one was following her, she didn't see anyone.

She got a big amount of money so she decided to celebrate it, time also happened for lunch so she decided to go to restaurant for lunch. She didn't wanted to eat alone so she decided to dine in a hall with other people.

She booked a table for just 1 person and sat on the chair, she was still wearing her mask, because she also noticed her body changes, before when she was just ordinary, she still need to wear a mask because it was also very attractive and handsome for other girls but now when she got powers, she reached to another level where both boys and girls could be attracted to her.

At first, it was a novel feeling so she ignored it, but now she also feels mesmerized by herself not to mention other people. So whenever other people showed any interest in her and asked for contact information, she reject it immediately.

After ordering the lunch, when waiter served her lunch, only then she removed her mask, and started enjoying it. She was just halfway through when she felt that someone was poking her leg, she saw down there and there she saw a 5 year old girl, she got surprised and asked her 'whats the matter' in country Y language, that girl was really cute and beautiful when she was looking at Lu Xi with sweet and silly smile.

Lu Xi also smiled to her and again asked about her then that girl said 'Hi brother, I,m Lisa and my nick name is 'Lisu'. Brother what's your name,' then she giggled and again said 'brother, you are so good looking, much much more than the superhero of her cartoon serial. Lu Xi laughed so hard by listening to her then she picked her up, and asked where her parents are, she pointed in one direction, they were just at side table by her so she easily saw them and they also apologies for her daughter rude behaviour. Lu Xi told them that it's alright and she's not bothered with it.