Ch-61 Awakened More Powers

After having some rest, Lu Xi entered in the space and checked her warehouse, it was so full and there were lots of things inside, she couldn't believe it belongs to her now. After being happy and excited enough, she went to check the villa she brought in the space.

It was really nice and beautiful, good enough for her to enjoy. Big rooms, bathroom, it was well furnished villa but now it belongs to her without any cost.

After looking around for a while, she has her lunch in this villa and after about 10 minutes of rest, she remembered her most important task.

She wanted to find the reason behind her suddenly fire power and those different colourful light balls inside of her. She remembered her consciousness power and transformation power was awakened before the end of the world, don't know the reason but it still didn't affected her enough.

But fire power was after the end of the world and those different colourful light balls were not there before but maybe after the end of the world, now she wants to find the reason behind it.

She sat down on the lawn without any cushion just on the direct soul beneath and closed her eyes, then she fully concentrated on her mind, her own crystal core, where her power was stored, and in which, those colorful balls of many different kinds of.

She fully focused on them, but she didn't noticed the golden bead inside of her body, which was also being affected by her focusing on those Colourful balls. Maybe she felt it but not enough to alarm her. That golden bead was getting absorbed by her little by little, she still couldn't absorbed much but still she absorbed more than 1\4 of the original from the moment that woman left it in her body.

And with the absorbing of the golden bead in her body, those colorfull balls also became shiny and more shiny from the original dull appearance. She noticed that before only red colour was bright but now with that red ball, green, golden, yellow, blue, white, brown also became bright and became shiny as if it all came to life.

In this process she didn't know what does it mean by those colorfull balls to become more shiny and by at the same time so many so she didn't appear as excited as before when she just awakened her consciousness power and then her fire power.