Ch-71 Entered The Shop

Lu Xi was listening to them from outside but just after a while those zombies noticed her and walked towards her with the intention of attacking on her but is this possible.

    Lu Xi didn't even blink her eyes and all those zombies were killed with nothing left not even the ashes.

   Similarly she also killed all the zombies in the vicinity of the who;e place with a range of 100 meter including the zombies who were standing in front of the shop where all those people were hiding.

    Those people inside also found something wrong when those zombies voices and the sound of scratching on the gone, it was complete silence which made them more tense and they became more scared of the unknown.

    They were trying to hear some outside to know what's going on when they heard the sound of foot steps, in this kind of situation with zombies around who is so bold to walk around like this, and with the sound of foot steps, it doesn't feel that the other person is even a little bit afraid, don't know if it's good person or bad or whether the person is even a human or a more powerful zombie.

    Lu Xi picked a bag and filled it with some water bottles and also some biscuits and bread from the space and came out from her car, locked it's door and stepped forward for that shop where those people were hiding. She wanted to what's going on and what is the situation outside.

   Soon she reached the gate and knocked on it gently but it made them so terrified that no on came out to open the door from inside. Lu Xi didn't give up and again knocked it but still no one opened it.

    Lu Xi maybe understood and didn't knocked again but tried to talk to them " I am passerby and want to take a shelter here please can you open the door."

   When those heard a human sound they became shocked and then excited, soon a man came to the door but didn't open the door immediately but still open the gate with a little gap so he can see the situation outside. When he saw that there is only one 'man' outside but not even a single zombie he opened the gate fully and allowed 'him' to enter the door.

   Lu Xi also didn't hesitate and entered the shop unhurriedly.

   That man also immediately closed the door.