Ch-107 Super Power User Zombies

Lu Xi started her car and drove towards their team to join them, because she also felt the loneliness, since the apocalypse started, she is just living her life by herself and never interected with others and even if there are some people who she saved, she didn't interected with them much and left them soon after meeting them.

   As a human being, she doesn't want to stay alone, away from other humans. Living by herself is comfortable for her but also with a loneliness feeling. Now she wants to join their team and stay with them, it doesn't matter for how long.

   She drove her car towards them and those people also noticed her oncoming car but there were still many zombies attacking and fighting with humans so they didn't had much time to pay attention to her.

   She stopped her car a little further away from them and looked at their fight. There were many super power users in military uniform and also in ordinary people. and they all were trying their best to kill as many Zombies as possible. Many power users got tired after using continuously their powers, and some were still doing it desperately. And other ordinary soldiers were also using guns to kill zombies. Other people were also killing zombies with their powers but u fortunately there were so many zombies that everyone was feeling scared and desperate.

   Lu Xi was looking at the fighting scene and in between many zombies got attracted to her and got closer to her. She was still in her car when she used her fire power against those zombies, and soon those zombies got caught in fire and before they could under and try to take off the fire from their bodies, their bodies burned completely and turned to ashes.

   After killing those few zombies, she came out of he car and she didn't stopped her action and continued to release her fire power from her palms to kill zombies on other people sides. Anyways she not at disadvantage when she can upgrade her powers from killing these zombies and earning back the mysterious powers. She was still attacking when she saw a shocking thing.

   In so many zombies, there were some zombies who were also using super powers. If even zombies could become super power users, them how will an ordinary person survive.

   Her fire power continued to release from both of her hands and other people also saw this scene when no zombie could go close to her and many zombies died in her hands. Her assistance gave them great strength to fight and win against this group of zombies who have upgraded and became more powerful.

   Lu Xi didn't became afraid of them and put more energy in dealing with those zombies, and as a result, in almost 1 hour all those zombies died