Ch-68 Out

Just when she decided to go out, she went into the villa for a good bath, since she hasn't taken a bath for these 3 days, she was not feeling comfortable with this thinking and took a bath. After taking a bath she changed into comfortable clothes with dark green T-shirt and black lower and also got a black jacket on her body.

She didn't wanted to waste her time so she didn't used hair dryer and just wiped it with towel. Since she has a short hair so it didn't took much time for her to wipe all the water from her hair.

After she got ready she decided to have some good lunch and checked her warehouse, where she saw many cooked food and also raw materials for cooking. But right now she was not in the mood of cooking so she choose the cooked dishes from the warehouse. One veg dish and two meat dishes with rice. After eating four bowl of rice she finally felt full but then she didn't wanted to move right away.

So she took 20 minutes time of rest in the space and then washed the dishes. After all this done she went out of the space,

This time she didn't went from the back window through transformation but went out from the front door in front of other eyes anyways there is nothing important in her home now which can be stolen and used by others so she was not worried.

But right now since she didn't went out of the house in front of others she wanted to show her presence to others and also the most important thing was, she wanted to see and check out her powers in the real world and not in the space where everything could be done with just her thinking and now she wanted to check her real ability of her powers outside. And it can only happen when she will kill zombies outside with her powers.

She opened the lock and went out and then after locking it again, she released her consciousness power to 'see' the situation outside and then her face became solemn and there was also some excitement on her face.

Now there were many and many more zombies outside don't know how. It feels no one fought against them and killed them which gives them a chance to hurt other humans and then they also became zombies.